Do Good It’s Friday
Right now, the Salvation Army is launching a new campaign to give America another reason to be thankful for Fridays. Or maybe a million more reasons. We’re calling it DGIF – Do Good It’s Friday.
We’re calling on you to start thinking of Fridays in a new way —as an opportunity to do something good for someone.
- Give a loved one a nice card, just because.
- Compliment a colleague on a job well done.
- Sneak your child’s favorite candy bar into her lunch bag.
- Buy a burger for the homeless man on the corner.
- Surprise your spouse with breakfast in bed.
- Shovel a neighbor’s sidewalk, without even asking.
- Volunteer at a local Salvation Army.
The ways of doing good is endless! Start by spreading the word about #DGIF using the hashtag and get the word out!
Join us in the #DGIF movement, and let’s make Belvidere a better place for everyone! If you would like to Do Good by making a donation to The Salvation Army click the button below.